Well, tomorrow's the big "Amanda" day. Mom is coming with me. I started thinking that maybe instead of the villain of my story, perhaps I need to look at it as being the hero of my story? Not to say this is a rah rah situation by any means, but if we're not happy, and things don't get or stay better, maybe it's time to be the one to say, HEY, we gave it our all, but it's time to move on? Rip off the bandaid. Stop being miserable and seek what will make us happy. He says he loves me more than anything and he would NEVER intentionally hurt me, but he doesn't see what he's like when he gets pissed. I guess the other thing is at least I'll have all my info and what not and if it comes down to it, play the "you need anger management/outside therapy" card or else XYZ. It's so hard because there are good days and bad days. Of course when other people are around we are this perfect couple. It feels good at the time, but then it kinda hi...
Comments
Post a Comment